1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
apparently the jewish nieghborhhood got a police protection mobile unit, but the troubled nieghborhoods that continually get shot up get fuck all

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
specially when they are mandated to sit on there ass in a car and wait for 911 calls

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
investments, several successful careers, currently maintaining wealth and property while doing some contract work with software companies in USA and CA that provide ticketing software to live theatre venues

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Really though, my wife has a lot more because she is entitled to half of my investments (but only half of her own)...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I really do not know how much all our assets are worth....I know we have some pretty expensive things...but to figure it all out would be quite a task....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That is where living like people like X and Senile Joe is simple. They look at a few things in a single bedroom apartment and at the balance of their bank account and they know exactly where they stand....or crawl.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i'd say most ppl are doing the best they can, they're just shortchanged in either the luck or talent dept.