1,000,000 Post Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I mean, the whole bald thing is overdone, X. I played the same troll out about 10 years ago. I find it funny to see how desperate people are to "one up" me.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
keeping it real?? on a troll board where they use the color of your fucking balloon knot against you :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I worked hard for about 7 years and that gave me enough money to relax for decades. I worked in Computer Application Development.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
That's cool, I couldn't do those types of werk ... I'm moar hands on step back and look at what I've created

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think most people are envious of the way I managed my life. But cool people just usually say something like "well done." and do not get weird about it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am far from lazy, really. I sit on three Boards for non-profits. I walk shelter dogs as a volunteer. I play in three different music acts. I mean, I am quite busy. I could go on...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why does it frighten you to say what kind of work you do? I assume you do not make much money, but that is nothing to be embarrassed about.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I probably spend 12-18 hours a day on average with my wife...I am not sure what you mean by you would "want out".

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Does talking about your real life make you uncomfortable? Saying what kind of job you is not dangerous in any way. It is a little weird that you think like that. Is it some "Flametown Rule" that you read somewhere? Do you even understand why you need to protect "PI" so fiercely?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think it is weird that having a normal discussion is so awkward for X. He seems like a retarded child who is embarrassed about something.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I just don't find you interesting enough to engage with, sorry buddy.... I'm a diff being, higher than the average if you will, copew