1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Prowler if I could only show you mah current girlfriend, you'd staple a pic on yer wifes forhead and go to town buddy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
we live diff lives whereas I'm alive and you're in a fanccy car tryin to capture something

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
SJ, you have to understand that this is X's alterntate reality. He likes to escape the real world here. When a person acts like a homo who likes him, it makes him very uncomfortable because his fellow "real world escapees" might lose some fictional respect.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!! X is pretending to have a girlfriend. Are you pretending that she has her front teeth, too? Because even your fantasies should have some believabilty...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You fuckin' tool. The most exciting thing in your life is getting high. With yourself. You have not had pussy in years.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I knew that you could not keep it real for even a few minutes. One question: When is the last time you fucked a broad? That one question had you scrambling, you idiot. Haha!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are a social reject who got very uncomfortable at the idea of *gasp* going to a ride in a car. I wanted to see how you would react.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I can asshure you, any MAN invited by a MAN on the webZ is teh GHAYZ fella'