1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
takes time to build up that trust ... to become friends build that trust that a fella wont touch his bag on a ride BAHAHAHAHAHA

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Taking someone for a ride in my car does not make us friends. It is just something nice to do. I would give a stranger a ride if they asked.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Dood, yer a random DUDE on the webZ ... I'm a dood .... are you fucking serious ??/ :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Squid

Moving Forward
Factory Bastard
This seems to be a pretty thin-skinned shoutbox. Have to water down my posts I guess.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is not a big deal to me. If you made some gay move on me I would tell you that I am not a faggot. If you persisted I would toss you out of the car. If you caused a bigger fuss I might slap you around a bit. But I would expect that it would not go that way because most people are more socially adept.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I covered that. It would have been a nice thing to do if it was something you wanted to do. I have given a lot of friends and acquaintances rides and they think it is fuckin' awesome. As far as I knew, you were just some down-on-his-luck person who might have appreciated a kind gesture.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It's okay, I appreciate it, you guise have a right to live too LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So on the "keeping it real" front, X. Do you work? You have said some things that makes it seem like you might be on welfare or something.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
what're you ?? a cop ?? of course I werk idiot, how the fucck I maintain my bike rent food kids ladies weed beer

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What kind of work do you do? I do not work and I have two cars and an SUV, a 3600 square foot house, I eat healthy food, etc.. I mean, being out of work is not the worst thing. You do not need to lie anymore.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
yes, bacck in the days blowjobs maybe paid well affording you all those things

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
dood, you're trying to be real with ME ?? hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa