1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Turkey & wine can put you to sleep for a day. However you can't avoid it because it's a social obligation to get stuffed & gain uneccessary weight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I was just on the phone with an old doctor of mine. I’m trying to get a certificate that may grant me access into double vaccinated venues now that the lockdowns have ceased. He said I have no chance as I’m too healthy??? But he noticed that I’m nearly turning 50 years old and laughed and said that I need to get my prostrate checked. Because I’ve moved away, he’ll try find me another doctor with really fat fingers! Lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lucky you!!... I have an Indian doctor as my primary.. a humorless fuddy-duddy, whose English is terrible .. Luckily he doesn't have to finger my asshole, tho LOLOLOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Lucky you!!... I have an Indian doctor as my primary.. a humorless fuddy-duddy, whose English is terrible .. Luckily he doesn't have to finger my asshole, tho LOLOLOL
Mrs Breakfall just said that she tested it over the weekend when I had my hornover, and my prostrate was perfectly fine.
:GiggleBitch: