1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It runs in my family too Countess. Its why I try and stay slim and healthy. 149lbs right now lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You should eat something first thing to kick in your metabolism. Fasting doesnt burn calories

Thats what the coffee is for lol.

Honestly, my stomach dont like eating first thing. So I wait til Lunch, and at dinner I eat a lot.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Flea, the other day I was watching a documentary on Mexico's addition to Coca-Cola. It seems like people who have indigenous blood suffer more with diets that have sugar and fat in excess.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You ought to come up and see me some time.

Wild oceans, virgin forests, bracing coolness. The winds'll make your nips perk up, Flea.

I'll buy you lunch. We'll go shopping for yoga pants.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lets go Countess, you can follow me up into the mountains. lol, always rejuvinates me!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It runs in my family too Countess. Its why I try and stay slim and healthy. 149lbs right now lol
I’m an almost lean 175lbs and @Seamajor was insinuating that I was a short, fat cunt??? Do you reckon he’s getting dementia and the acidity from excessive pineapple-eating is chewing away at his leftarded brain?

fruit-fun.gif

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
What does that RIP acronym at the forum's home page?

SSS
- was Succubus killed in the filthy streets of Chicago when she went there to meet a BF poster?