1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
beets, huh? :) it it really worth all the trouble or is it more a 'momma sez' sorta thing?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I can't stand sweet foods on my plate. Beets, for example. Over here in Brazoo, they love "fried bananas" for lunch. Not the green ones, like the chips, which are ok. Bananas that are actually ripe. When I arrived in the US, I tried KFC's honey chicken. That crap made my stomach churn at the first bite. With exception of the "sweet and sour" on Chinese food, like General tso's chicken.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL it's just like the "raisins" war here. People love to put that stuff in the rice, the farofa, and many people hate them, including me. Raisins belong in cakes, muffins and other deserts.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Like this one, for example. Farofa (a mix of yucca flour and other stuff, like eggs or meat, common dish here) is supposed to be salty, but people put bananas in it, WTF?!
5BgSdIJ.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I go to the markets. So far haven't seen any. It may be because Covid messed with the supply chain, because there sure are enough Brasileiros here to justify importing them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL farofa is delicious, but unless you know a restaurant very well, it's better to stay away from them and cook them at home. Many restaurants here use leftovers from the buffet to do farofas.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of yuck, it smells like fish in here. And none these ladies brought any fish for lunch.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There is NO FUCKING WAY I would go down on a lady that is causing such a stink as this