1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
for tacos momma gets tuna, salsa, onion, lettuce and some kind of spechal mexican cheese. I like the soft tacos best

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Jeannie it is! hardly costs us anything for food and it gives us something to do
is life in ohio that boring? lol

cmon man
yep it is very boring
maybe thats y so many serial killers come from ohio, second only 2 california
probably. thats why we drink beer and strog wine!! BOREDOM
play nintendo and take up the devils lettuce, dont tell momma tho :p

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I been wanting to try carne asada. My lil bro got one at the local joint, and it looked super yummy

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beets are nasty.. I remember harvard beets all sugary I almost gag thinking of them
u gotta wonder, y in the world would anyone eat them?

in a world full of peas, corn, carrots & potatoes, etc.... 'no, pass the raddish and beets'

i would rather eat dirt

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Beets are nasty.. I remember harvard beets all sugary I almost gag thinking of them

in a world full of peas, corn, carrots & potatoes, etc.... 'no, pass the raddish and beats'

i would rather eat dirt

My dad ate em right out the can but he ate pretty much anything .. organ meats, raw onion sandwiches... hated curry

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

in a world full of peas, corn, carrots & potatoes, etc.... 'no, pass the raddish and beats'

i would rather eat dirt

My dad ate em right out the can but he ate pretty much anything .. organ meats, raw onion sandwiches... hated curry
im gonna guess he ate cow tongue too... eww

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

i would rather eat dirt

He would if you put it in front of him.. the turkey giblets bag was his favorite part

I didnt like the taste of cows tongue.. and the texture was off putting

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i would rather eat dirt

He would if you put it in front of him.. the turkey giblets bag was his favorite part

I didnt like the taste of cows tongue.. and the texture was off putting
giblets..... my brother insists they be in the gravy every thanksgiving so he gets his own gravy pot lol

im not very pioneering when it comes 2 food so i just like all the routine things