1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Blazor ...I just goty back from getting a shit load of pine firewood, I'm gonna make oine hell of an out door fire right now, and jennie can bring a bench to burn if she even wants

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No Jeenie sweety OUTDOOR is there a big black dong blocking your view of my post ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pretty fire ... I'm a fireoligist jeannie I wood keep you warm in our cardboard box together (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I look south, east and golly me what I see A black thundercloud with them fuzzy eyebrows Come a lookin' direct towards Jeannie and me

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Talk to me X, stop flirting with the ladies. But dont be gay, ok pink shorts man? lol hehe

ME49MLV_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I don’t know how to receive all the crap imposters coming onboard here of late. All the FT crew can fuck off as far as I’m concerned. Nerds, trannies, pedophiles and a gap-toothed mole. What a fucking motley crew and desperate cretins. Sucks to be you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The FT crew need to fuck off back to their board! You conjoined shits do us no fucking service. You come here on a fucking daily basis and speak out of your arses. And you Poofter King fucking mutt...picked on your ex with a popped pimple. If you and I ever meet...I’ll put my fist through your fucking. Nerdish head cunt!