1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont know if I like your name change Break, Im worried you'll wind up in jail lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Double feature night, and the new Candyman played after that. Mostly woke garbage, coulda been WAY better

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blazor I laughed my ass off on that scroll reply HAHAHAHA.. I thought there was an issue with seeing a picture until I got to the end lmfao!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Where that goodball that rapidly going grey in a heartbeat X at. I feel like having mundane shit_ flinging since no other cunt wants to currently converse with me. Lurkers give me the shivers and make me want to take a shower and wash off with Dove moisturisering bar with neutral pH that makes my skin youthful.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Where’s that goofball that rapidly going grey in a heartbeat X at. I feel like having mundane shit_ flinging since no other cunt wants to currently converse with me. Lurkers give me the shivers and make me want to take a shower and wash off with Dove moisturisering bar with neutral pH that makes my skin youthful.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Where’s that goofball that’s rapidly going grey in a heartbeat X at? I feel like having mundane shit_ flinging since no other cunt wants to currently converse with me. Lurkers give me the shivers and make me want to take a shower and wash off with Dove moisturisering bar with neutral pH that makes my skin youthful.