1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Thank you @LotusBud for gracing our fucking presence. What old news do you have for us today. I’m on Australian time so it almost Sunday. Would you like for me to rehash yesterday’s news and shove it into your fucking face each and every fucking day eh dumb cunt?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
C’mon Lotuscunt...let’s hear yesterday’s news or are you fucking your bitch husband with your strapon still? Wipe the shit off your rubber cock and his us some refreshing news you plastic bitch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
C’mon Lotuscunt...let’s hear yesterday’s news or are you fucking your bitch husband with your strapon still? Wipe the shit off your rubber cock and his us some refreshing news you plastic bitch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You are going to get fucking worked! You and all the fucking imposters that think that they’re king fucking shit! No more Mr Nice guy. Gallium’s back in town!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yo...pansy boy. Yeah you, the pedodo that hangs around child gaming sites and chases around a woman that moved on thankfully. Where are you at you little bitch? Grab your tranny muppets and come fuck with Gallium. You classless little nerd! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
*Yawn...feeling sleepy. Good luck boys and girls. Enjoy your yesterday’s news and liberal views. Enjoy the FT crew. I will check back in tomorrow to see if anything exciting happened in my absence.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey Gallifag, let not my name drip from those cursed lips mmkay buddy, not sure I'm comfortable with your new faggy ways

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor, you have a terrible diet.

How so lol? Eating food at a Drive-in? I ate 2 hot dogs, order of fries, and 2 boxes of popcorn. Oh, and some Reese Pieces lol.

We are allowed treat days ya know.

Also, you have no idea how magical those hot dogs are lol. Homemade chili made by an old lady. They are legendary.... and thats no lie. EVERYONE around here knows about their hot dogs. Best in town.