1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he was bisexual.
i think ur either gay or ur not, i dont get this 'preferring both' business

Different strokes for different folks. I no longer try to understand things that don't pertain to me directly. I sort of just accept that people are just different.
It's not about being different. It's about being brainwashed

When people are more worried about satisfying their pleasures than anything else, they become easy targets.

America was sold, plain and simple. And now, they want the bill paid.
u cant be brainwashed into being gay

Yeah, I guess the huge increase in the number of gender confused in the last 20 years has nothing to do with the glamorization of such behavior.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck yeah!!! I'll have to ask my guy for his "secret ingredient" he uses in his goodies lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Like this
FF99CA82-5288-49BD-BFB7-F751EEA9895D.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he was bisexual.
i think ur either gay or ur not, i dont get this 'preferring both' business

Different strokes for different folks. I no longer try to understand things that don't pertain to me directly. I sort of just accept that people are just different.
It's not about being different. It's about being brainwashed

When people are more worried about satisfying their pleasures than anything else, they become easy targets.

America was sold, plain and simple. And now, they want the bill paid.
u cant be brainwashed into being gay

Yeah, I guess the huge increase in the number of gender confused in the last 20 years has nothing to do with the glamorization of such behavior.

You know, it could have to do with more people feeling safe to be who they have always wanted to be. ALSO, and perhaps more importantly, I think there may be more genetic gender issues because of all the toxins that are in our food, water, and environment. A lot of toxins are hormone disruptors, and society has been flooded with them.