1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No Countess Queenie, I never knew that. I just remember seeing countless selfied of you showing off your beautiful but massive rack. So thats what I assumed it was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter texted me and said my two year old granddaughter is saying fuck you at daycare. I’m dead LMAO

It's so wrong, but funny when it comes out of a little person.

My niece repeated it after my brother. I distracted her by asking her what ducks say and then saying "quack". She looked at me weird, but started to repeat the quacking sound.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There goes Jomo again, never posted a pic of himself but judges everyone's looks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
but you looked very beautiful in those Countess Queenie showing off your voluptuous Hourglass Latina figure.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ive often marvelled at the 'Golden Mean' proportions of Latina wonen. I think thats where they got the idea for the shape of the violin from.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm actually a good looking guy whom many women & young girls have described as 'handsome'. But I'm afraid of showing my face in an anonymous forum because there's too many homos, perverts & stalkers on the Internet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too many 'Eddies' as well. Blurt's own brother was stalked by Eddie who also contacted his employer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never post my pic in one of these lion's dens. Without intending it, ever, my real ID was revealed years ago, and now dozens of people know who I am thanks to some disloyal "friend" of yore. I came to the forums simply to waste time, not to welcome mentally disturbed strangers into mt life.