1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She even had her photos posted & photos of where she lived & her street address

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so that was 3 incidents in 2 diff forums where pi was violated.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and of course there was the one of King Martini contacting Dove's former employer.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
and of course there was the one of King Martini contacting Dove's former employer.

That shit was all kinds of crazy.

I remember Poofer's actual address showing up--very briefly--in a thread on SG.

Doxxing is legendary failure.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a sign of someone whose innards you've ripped out and stomped on for sure.

Or, worse, it's a sign of someone who believes you've ripped out and stomped their innards.

I'm constantly blown away by how seriously some folks here take this game.

Of course, it's mostly folks on the alt-right, who have lost much over the past couple of years. In their minds, regaining some of that stature can be accomplished by taking political banter and trolling at face value.

Joke's on them, I guess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a sign of someone whose innards you've ripped out and stomped on for sure.

Or, worse, it's a sign of someone who believes you've ripped out and stomped their innards.

I'm constantly blown away by how seriously some folks here take this game.

Of course, it's mostly folks on the alt-right, who have lost much over the past couple of years. In their minds, regaining some of that stature can be accomplished by taking political banter and trolling at face value.

Joke's on them, I guess.

Well, yes. They take it too literally and seriously. Right now UncleZilch is running with "I have all your PI troll." What's he going to do with it? Don't get me wrong, I don't want a bunch of online weirdos in my real life. But wth can anyone actually do to me?

Show up at my front door? Well, now, I don't have a gun, but my partner does. 9 mm.
Call my work? Well, that would be a waste of time. That's all I have to say about that.

Order pizza and send it to my house? Who cares, I'd send a delivery guy away with no qualms.

It is extraordinarily unproductive and :WTF6: