Doesn’t he have the only career on the planet that doesn’t require any real skill?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 20, 2024 #145,471 Doesn’t he have the only career on the planet that doesn’t require any real skill?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,472 Fat broads commiserating. Delightful.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 20, 2024 #145,473 Oh look it’s like watching a monkey use tools for the first time…
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 20, 2024 #145,475 The lollipop guild is missing a member
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,476 I feel like I should wait until they say something entertaining....
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,477 But it might take.....
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,478 A long time.....
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,479 Hahahaha!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,480 @Murdy, check out a song I tagged you on in the Music thread. Pitbull and Dolly Parton.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Feb 21, 2024 #145,483 Dolly would think that you need to exercise.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2024 #145,484 Ha ha bald freak, yes all ladies like skin caps ahahahahahahaha
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,147 Location Redneckistan Feb 21, 2024 #145,485 Free Julian Assange!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2024 #145,486 mornin freends!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2024 #145,487 FREE JULIAN!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 21, 2024 #145,488 Free the nipple!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2024 #145,489 Only the good ones !
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 21, 2024 #145,491 Good morning… I’m still enjoying my coffee
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 21, 2024 #145,492 I've just had lunch
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 21, 2024 #145,494 I’m about to have 2 hard boiled eggs with a little black salt and black pepper
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 21, 2024 #145,495 Rice, beans, grilled chicken breast, squash with potatoes and salad.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 21, 2024 #145,496 And now, chocolate persimmon for dessert
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 21, 2024 #145,498 I’m juicing w the healer and heart opener from Kreation.. which I’m not hungry hungry when I do this plus the bio K probiotics
I’m juicing w the healer and heart opener from Kreation.. which I’m not hungry hungry when I do this plus the bio K probiotics
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 21, 2024 #145,499 Did you know we are paying 25% more for groceries now than in 2019!??? Frickin nuts
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2024 #145,500 GOD dam it whats black salt? Is it racist?