1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
and of course there was the one of King Martini contacting Dove's former employer.

That shit was all kinds of crazy.

I remember Poofer's actual address showing up--very briefly--in a thread on SG.

Doxxing is legendary failure.

It is a sign of someone whose innards you've ripped out and stomped on for sure.

Or, worse, it's a sign of someone who believes you've ripped out and stomped their innards.

I'm constantly blown away by how seriously some folks here take this game.

Of course, it's mostly folks on the alt-right, who have lost much over the past couple of years. In their minds, regaining some of that stature can be accomplished by taking political banter and trolling at face value.

Joke's on them, I guess.

Shush, Marx's Maxipad....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hot off the press: LotusBottom suggests taking a course in a tertiary institution, it might make you a more intelligent person!

She was attacking me for enrolling and completing my first year of college. At the end of it, I only really paid attention to English Comp classes, and some Maths and Science stuff.

The reason why I left are varied, but the main one was that universities and colleges teach 60% shit and 40% data.... at least at the time. These days it's a 80/20 split.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just sitting down to my daily crossword puzzle. Cuppa joe. Blanket. Spotify. All good.