1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You seem so pampered, Countess Queenie. Always gettin yerself purdied up. No wonder the rest of America hates Cali when much of their population lives like & has access to services for Movie Stars, eh? Somehow I think they're slightly jealous of you guys.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
you aren't strong or intelligent enough to squish a ladybug ....go spend your money on a nice 20 gauge shotgun. At the very least the other home schooled misfits will let you play with them...derp
denny-orig-purple-ladybugplanet.com_.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
She loves living life on the edge. She was late returning her library books the other day and was worried that she'd face a lengthy jail sentence

Nah. No late library books. But sometimes I worry I'll fuck up the paperwork here and they'll arrest me for being an illegal immigrant. I'm not kidding. Portugal is very anal about their paperwork requirements. And their requirements are very fluid, so it's easy to fuck up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There's one guy named deadskinmask who posts at VF but we haven't seen him in a while. Hope he's OK. He lives in Alabama where COVID rates are somrwhat high.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
well I was perma banned because I kept mentioning Herman's alcoholism/criminal record & Iron Horse Jockey's past battles with the bottle. And Fashionista didn't like that. She has a soft spot for Herman because she sees him as her Internet Tough Guy Enforcer/Protector.