1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but who else was around when I taught the British Chic Eskerina how to hack the personal message system at womansavers?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Hi fahhgits .. is everyone good ? warm and comfy ? good, that's good ... now fucjk off

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Hot off the press: LotusBottom suggests taking a course in a tertiary institution, it might make you a more intelligent person!

She was attacking me for enrolling and completing my first year of college. At the end of it, I only really paid attention to English Comp classes, and some Maths and Science stuff.

The reason why I left are varied, but the main one was that universities and colleges teach 60% shit and 40% data.... at least at the time. These days it's a 80/20 split.
Totally. I left a course once because this one lecturer pipes up and says to the class, “I don’t to be here, you don’t want to be here, here are the answers to the forthcoming test, sign off on your attendance and I’ll see you in a couple weeks.” I paid good money for some prat to tell me that he’s going to pass me because he can’t give a fuck on the backbone of my coin?

I walked from the entire college and they had the audacity to threaten with legal proceedings because I had enrolled for the entire semester and was withholding funds.
I told them to stop being silly and find out some basic facts before they waste everyone’s time and make me a little more richer.

That was that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Nah...he’s just a tranny pain getting vocal on several boards thinking he’s the shit. He gets his shit polished and pushed in for pleasure. And that’s not cool on Bastard Factory.