1,000,000 Post Thread

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
all over Biggie's number? uhmm even if true LOL what Biggie can't couldn't change his number? some lame ass niggas online. LOL in chat so all outsiders can read it. fucking attention whores are the saddest lot at times.

make an effort fakey's. 1/10.. and i'm being generous with 1. next time go for a 5 and post actual PI

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Someone messaged me asking to meet up in the woods for a naked satanic ritual and they didn’t even show up!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
. o O
PNe2bM3.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
A Dream Within a Dream BY EDGAR ALLAN POE Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow — You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream. I stand amid the roar Of a surf-tormented shore, And I hold within my hand Grains of the golden sand — How few! yet how they creep Through my fingers to the deep, While I weep — while I weep! O God! Can I not grasp Them with a tighter clasp? O God! can I not save One from the pitiless wave? Is all that we see or seem But a dream within a dream?