1,000,000 Post Thread

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
Everybody's poor, and some rich white American shows up with pockets full of money and they have a problem with them fuckin some dumb hoe who'd be fuckin some nigga for pesos if that white guy wasn't here

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
but if I swas dirt poor and you showed up at my hut and said hey i'll buy you a moped and 40liters of petrol if I can fuck that good for nothing daughter you got sitting outside I'd be thrilled

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was getting a wheel alignment a couple weeks ago, and started chatting with this nice "little old man" He's spent time in 'Nam, The Phillipnes, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia...he just loves them little brown girlies

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was getting a wheel alignment a couple weeks ago, and started chatting with this nice "little old man" He's spent time in 'Nam, The Phillipnes, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia...he just loves them little brown girlies (But not children, he was quick to add)

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A friend of mine about 30 miles south got this shot of the Totatality.
fdb9e7b66d4355e71e65ee2b0fcb0c8fbe794db7.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Let us not forget, we need to put as many roadblocks to voting as we can in poorer (DEI!) neighborhoods!
NEW AUDIO: Wisconsin GOP Senate candidate Eric Hovde casts doubt on nursing home residents being able to vote:

"Well, if you're in a nursing home, you only have a five, six-month life expectancy. Almost nobody in a nursing home is in a point to vote."