1,000,000 Post Thread

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
I love addictive games, but I would like something I canp lay with a controller if possible as I'm getting old and sitting upright at a desk with thekeyboard/mouse is getting tiring on my old body

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Thanks @cw_ for your help, I love fall out4 but never played the earlier ones and have heard good things, I'm old so I don't mind playing games from 2008 and it seems like it's running well

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I loved whipping this kid name Anthony's ass in everything as a child and he had RAGE issues and it would geek me out

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Like super smash bros, Mario kart, teenage mutant ninja turtles VERSES mode, anything I would just beat him at and he'd start twitching and shit and I'd half lose one match and he'd start bouncing up and down all excited talking shit and then I would just pound him again

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
dude I can't believe they let you play fallout 3 on a free client just for having Amazon prime and that it work son any computer with the controller no lag

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
well nagga, I use Amazon Fresh for my groceries because I can't beat their prices locally and they off free delivery and accept food stamps

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
they also half the cost of prime because I get food stamps, so it's 7$ I'd have to spend anyway to get all my groceries & then these games just come with it