1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I said it before and I'll say it again. It's amazing how far games have come. It only feels like yesterday when I was in an arcade playing Donkey Kong.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
That's crazy how there are people alive who grew up in homes without running water or lights that now own iphones

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
the manager here is 77 years old and from rural Florida, he grew up in a shack with 1 light that worked only from 8pm to 8am, an outhouse, etc

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
My mother used to say; Eat your peas, what the hell is wrong with you, remember to treat yourself, two wrongs don't make a right.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I at 14yo called my dad a bastard and he backhanded me giving me a bloody nose, but other than no he never knocked me around.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I at 14yo called my dad a bastard and he backhanded me giving me a bloody nose, but other than that no he never knocked me around.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I at 14yo called my dad a bastard and he backhanded me giving me a bloody nose, but other than that no, he never knocked me around.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
my Dad spanked me, with pants down, after I ran away from home at 13. I said, 'that's it dad, beat the fuck out of me', he stopped and walked away, and died of a heart attack 2 months later.