1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I stole a crackheads Bluetooth speaker, he was pissed but what could he do I’d knock him out

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@BrothaSwilf The weather is getting better and I like playing ball and stuff more. Thinking of getting me a metal detector and heading to local beaches.
Can't you just be real with me and US for a change? metal detectors as you put it or just beached up used condoms you use on the ENTIRE @Weeg family not just Momma. Tell me the TRUTH just once. Oh if you got any real detectors use them up and in my skirt any time you want hehe

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Can't you just be real with me and US for a change? metal detectors as you put it or just beached up used condoms you use on the ENTIRE @Weeg family not just Momma. Tell me the TRUTH just once. Oh if you got any real detectors use them up and in my skirt any time you want hehe
That's a very attractive offer but I'm a gentleman and will have to pass.

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That's a very attractive offer but I'm a gentleman and will have to pass.
gentlemen are so overrated and weak. take all that i have. my pussy gives you 110%%%%%%%% clearance and she always be a picky bitch. Cum inside me for the day only for free xoxo hehe. You know you wanna experience this Tribal Queen all over. Plus brother @UncleDiLF told me you needed it and me badly Daddy 2.0.. X is 1.0. 3.0 is Holliday

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
gentlemen are so overrated and weak. take all that i have. my pussy gives you 110%%%%%%%% clearance and she always be a picky bitch. Cum inside me for the day only for free xoxo hehe. You know you wanna experience this Tribal Queen all over. Plus brother @UncleDiLF told me you needed it and me badly Daddy 2.0.. X is 1.0. 3.0 is Holliday
LOL He's half right. I haven't been laid in over 15 years.

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
LOL He's half right. I haven't been laid in over 15 years.
i'm worried about you. Every man or so called one should be fucked or fucking something once a year at least. YOu must join me and X in hooker alley. We will find you the right kitty. I mean pussy. I mean.. just cum with us. Just don't impregnant any of these "women" they will take everything from you including your Johnson

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
i'm worried about you. Every man or so called one should be fucked or fucking something once a year at least. YOu must join me and X in hooker alley. We will find you the right kitty. I mean pussy. I mean.. just cum with us. Just don't impregnant any of these "women" they will take everything from you including your Johnson
Well thanks but I will never pay for it. At least not knowingly.