1,000,000 Post Thread

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Well thanks but I will never pay for it. At least not knowingly.
Do you ever have any actual fu? or DO YOU JUST CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT IT? HUH? EVERY TIME i try to get close to you you just push me away like a worthless Barbie Doll and you just stick my head in the shitter and flush. Its just not fair or right. I'm crying literal tears now. Thanks so much for your so called friendship and loyalty. Pfft I just your reported your death threats to me to @Bastard Factory 's private email and cell # to the Mounties they are on their horsebacking way to your very address!! they should be at your doors by Sunday night. You have been properly fellow Canadian warned. Just think in America you wouldn't get this warning. Be on alert and very very AFRAID.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you ever have any actual fu? or DO YOU JUST CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT IT? HUH? EVERY TIME i try to get close to you you just push me away like a worthless Barbie Doll and you just stick my head in the shitter and flush. Its just not fair or right. I'm crying literal tears now. Thanks so much for your so called friendship and loyalty. Pfft I just your reported your death threats to me to @Bastard Factory 's private email and cell # to the Mounties they are on their horsebacking way to your very address!! they should be at your doors by Sunday night. You have been properly fellow Canadian warned. Just think in America you wouldn't get this warning. Be on alert and very very AFRAID.
I'm constructing an impregnable underground bunker as we speak.

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
I'm constructing an impregnable underground bunker as we speak.
are you breaking the rules and trolling in this fine sophesciated chat? thats it you have been reported!! you made me do it. i saided on repeated posts i was in a troubled mental health state.. very fragile(look up fargile)yet you respond to me in this brutal way. @Bastard Factory will suffocate your abilities on here and you will cry to yo daddy like you always do. it wasn't cancer that killed killed him. It was the burden of having son like you that killed him. He wasted so much on you but God bless all the good actual Daddies out there like me

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
are you breaking the rules and trolling in this fine sophesciated chat? thats it you have been reported!! you made me do it. i saided on repeated posts i was in a troubled mental health state.. very fragile(look up fargile)yet you respond to me in this brutal way. @Bastard Factory will suffocate your abilities on here and you will cry to yo daddy like you always do. it wasn't cancer that killed killed him. It was the burden of having son like you that killed him. He wasted so much on you but God bless all the good actual Daddies out there like me
A little on the harsh side in this post friend.