1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I have mine in the storage. I was a huge collector. Now I collect UHD discs as a hobby. It is such a blast watching my old movies in real 4K. It is bestest and like new.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I miss movie rentals to be honest. As good LeftFlix and streaming is. I love walking around and picking up gems

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember the huge difference going from DVD to BluRay with LotRs

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I watched Rambo 1 on real UHD and I was stunned. Then I started to watch all movies in real UHD. LoL. Bought a Sony UHD Bluray player and disc. Damn expensive tbh. 20 bucks a disc. But as a movie buff thats okay.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son would ask what was in the back room, I would say "thats where the REAL spooky movies are!" lolol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Beware brother. Blurays are great. No need for 4K discs. Many frauds . But yeah. You wknt see a huge differenxe from BD to UHD disc's

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice! I have not invested in 4k yet. My friend did and its amazing

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
We were at ghe "backroom" too. Thing was my cousin never rented thr movies. All by myself. So the i had 2x3 XXX movies. The hot yiung cashier then scanned thr movies after a "hey there. How are you today?"

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Thrn she scanned the videos: Bareback fucking 3, Inside Lydias Ass, ebony rimming 23, Milfs fucks best, asian cumshots

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was never embarassed about it lol. I knew there would be a Fuckathon with the lady that night hahaha

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Blazor really? You have balls of steel. Never forget. Yiu needed to bring them back. So embarrassment 2x . Lololo

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Imagjne the VHS days. If a cassette was not played back, you fined. "Sorry, but you forget to reset "inside lydias ass"-tape to the beginning. We need to chafge you 1 Deutsche Mark, Sir" . "Mmkay."

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lolol, I just dropped them in the box. I rented twice a month! The lady and I would pop in the fuck flick, drop some caffeine, drink some whiskey, and fool around for 4 hours lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember the VHS days lolol. I got a few of those! Like Legs Up to Here!