1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pussy shouldn't look like one long ass craxk either ffs, needs a little meAT hangin' out .... like someone dropped a can of spam from 2000 feet .. SPLAT !!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was just about to say lol...... yours does look very nice Succubus lol, I'd lick it!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A lot of mine got messed up, when MaxiPad reported, it took down all the ones to do with my ISP

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Vaginas should not look like roast beef

Yeah go tell that to your typical African American or Hispanic. What do you expect them to do, go to the nearest Home Depot and get a case of spray paint?

Um.... Countess is Hispanic.

Btw, for me, its not so much the color of the flaps, its when it all hangs out.

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

@The Countess got a vagina that resembles roast beef and thinks it shouldn't look like that.

She's ashamed of her appearance, there's a medical term for that, "poor body image" or something.

It explains all the anger she generates.

Or maybe you're entirely wrong, and she simply wants to be pounded by some good dick.... HARD. Perhaps she is just sexually frustrated.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
and its why I cant lick your pussy for real, you too much like kin folk lol. Luv ya too my lil Southern Sis!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

@The Countess got a vagina that resembles roast beef and thinks it shouldn't look like that.

She's ashamed of her appearance, there's a medical term for that, "poor body image" or something.

It explains all the anger she generates.

Look at you, throwing shit hoping that it sticks. My vagina is in tact and very pretty, unlike your big nosed Jew mug.