1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Um.... Countess is Hispanic.

@The Countess got a vagina that resembles roast beef and thinks it shouldn't look like that.

She's ashamed of her appearance, there's a medical term for that, "poor body image" or something.

It explains all the anger she generates.

Look at you, throwing shit hoping that it sticks. My vagina is in tact and very pretty, unlike your big nosed Jew mug.
he's a hook nose ?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Um.... Countess is Hispanic.

@The Countess got a vagina that resembles roast beef and thinks it shouldn't look like that.

She's ashamed of her appearance, there's a medical term for that, "poor body image" or something.

It explains all the anger she generates.

Look at you, throwing shit hoping that it sticks. My vagina is in tact and very pretty, unlike your big nosed Jew mug.
he's a hook nose ?

Yes. Why do you think he’s jumping my every post. The oven comment set him off.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What about the sugar free kind lol? The kind that makes your mouth look like a glazed donut after a good lickin' lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nah, Jam and Jelly are different. Jelly is almost like jello, while jam is more natural and easier to spread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Jelly and custard donuts are the best, unless its a good coconut one, or blueberry

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, its more like jam than jelly in the donuts, they just call 'em jelly donuts.