1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another opportunity amigo
I saw a woman at the store today ... big-boned but not fat, a plain-looking body and face. Attractive, to me. I only got a quick look at her. She didn't seem to be trashy. I have to be aware of my surroundings while on the sales floor and be aware if someone walks up to the meat counter. When I saw her, she was on my right and I immediately forgot about her because she wasn't an obstacle. She had gone past me. Later, I had to look to my left because there was customer traffic coming through and I wanted to stay the fuck out of the way. This woman was slightly bent over and the 'pants' she was wearing were falling down. doG and everyone could see her heavy white thong underwear with at least half of her ass hanging out. Not a good look.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
@Garraty_47 can you do a podcast(s)about all your finest moments in the internet forums? like your entire history. i wanna watch something like that not your political mumbo jumbo. thanks in advance if you can
I want them to take off their shirts. Podcast needs moar ACTION.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch Seinfeld on Netflix.
fawV6OF.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Listen here you nerd @Admin. …your cheeks are flushed in a rosy hue and you have a noodle neck that’s a cock sucker’s dream. Let that sink in before you even try to challenge my might! Lulz