1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lily learn to live in your own skin. Your first question posed to me was: “ Do I sound Latino?” Who gives a flying fuck? Some of the best women in the world are Latino… with arse to boot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The cunt if so embarrassed about his cry…that he did the only thing a simpleton could do really…turn against me. Absolute weirdo that bloke! Giggling mental case…6’3 with an angry inch. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The cunt was so embarrassed about his cry…that he did the only thing a simpleton could do really…turn against me. Absolute weirdo that bloke! Giggling mental case…6’3 with an angry inch. Lol

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
All that is left is he kill himself or you find him kill him good. Make the nigger bitch cretin predator of kidss suffer to no end. No middle ground with scum like that. He lives behind humor and fear like

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
just like @Garraty_47 but neither one has ever done anything in their real lives. fuck their cats and racoons have done more than them in their entire existences. no wonder why they bow before animals because they are and always will be nothings in real life. Lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@BrothaSwilf he was suicidal last year just bumming around his one-room shack. I had to coerce a bit of reverse psychology into his thick skull so he wouldn’t top himself. His insidious sexuality is beyond reason or medical intervention, although chemical castration would alleviate undue pain on his victims.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wonder if Semen Wafer shat the bed again. He’s really grumpy with some cross-dresser and some dwarf or other. Ffs…I was browsing another forum and the wrinkled git is still obsessing over @Adam Hitler ‘s manscaping regime. Honestly, too many coffee enemas and shoving pineapple dildos up one’s arse is just wrong on so many levels! @Seamajor you prize dipstick! Lolololol :LOL3: