1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
GkLzhIq.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@realgrimm I remember Nero. Did he died? As for Kyo (Tyler) yoo are right. His step dad was mean to him and his momma would not stick up for him. one of the last times we talked he had found a good job and was moving out.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Kyo was a legend. The fat slob begged and posted for 5 dolla allowance!!!! With a scat pic on the wall and a gruesome filthy bed

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Realgrimm always with good intel. LOL at his SCAT undies. The filth!!! He was very smart! I couldn’t troll him over there. Me and comrade Scouse brought a lot NAZI/SCAT SHOCK VALUE!!!! But KYO wasn’t affected!!! I never forget his „5 dolla allowance“ post!!! What a tremendous whoreson he was

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I never forget when I trolled JAK on ync forums. She made a thread and I posted a sad, sick pic of a huge SCAT!!! She was angry and wrote in big letters: FUCK YOU!!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Users at ync came from all over the world. I mean, it is a sick GORE site. How can people meAT there and be social with depressing hate posts???

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What do you miss the most @BrothaSwilf ???
Well besides meATing Blak for the first time. Uhmm it was just watching all the gruesome vids and reading all the sick and twisted comments. I made some too. We all got away with a lot on there in its hay day.. I just felt at home there with you and all the rest. Sharing it with Karly though was the best and talking on the phone as we watched vids. The best days years are gone now