1,000,000 Post Thread

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I dont know but her and Legion were pretty tight
oh i know Legion too well. Fuck him. Karly and I had lots of laughs at his expense. That pathetic puppet would send her gifts and money all the time just so they would stay friends. He was nearly broke at one point because of it. Sad fuckstain. He didn't deserve Karly's attention but hey she got a lot of fucking money from him lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Badger was the reason the remaining 6 of us even stayed you just stunk the place up like old jizz

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh i know Legion too well. Fuck him. Karly and I had lots of laughs at his expense. That pathetic puppet would send her gifts and money all the time just so they would stay friends. He was nearly broke at one point because of it. Sad fuckstain. He didn't deserve Karly's attention but hey she got a lot of fucking money from him lmao
Legion said he was RICH!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was there too, you idiots acted like 4 yr olds no wonder its not up and running who would waste their time BADER WAS THE SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASK BADGER was number one thred

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Me and Scouse were ultimate superstars. We savex that place. Bodger and drPeedioPuppet werent happy about us being so famous and polpular sith NAZI/SCAT SHOCK VALUE!!!!! SO THEY bannededed us