1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL the other day there was a story about an old farmer lady who husband had disappeared 30 years ago. He used to drink and hit her, until one day she got sick of it and waited for him to come home drunk and hit her again. She just kept the knife under the sofa cushion and when as usual, he arrives home drunk and proceeds to drag her by the hair, but this time, she poked a few holes in him.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
She then cut him in parts and fed him to the pigs. She told everyone he went to work one day and never came back, and since jaguars used to eat a few humans in their region, nobody suspected anything.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The 3rd world has these things. Even today, some women prefer to murder the abuser and then deal with the law later, because the law can't protect them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't fault a woman for killing her abuser when she knows the law will not protect her. Women who are married to abusive cops know no one will protect them. It happens a lot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey rancidmilko a Brazilian friend told me that husbands kill their wives if they don't like them eh. Or perhaps vice versa if the wife doesn't like her husband. Is there a lotta matrimonial homicide going on in Brazil?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@rancidmilko I see you make a lot of noise in the BF shoutbox. Chasing for clout and acting nice on the codt of official UncleDiLF☆ , you Filth. I will hunt you down and once I got you will BUTTHEAD you into 88 peaces. You hear me?:Beatdown2::Alarming::KMA:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@rancidmilko I see you make a lot of noise in the BF shoutbox. Chasing for clout and acting nice on the cost of official UncleDiLF☆ , you Filth. I will hunt you down and once I got you will BUTTHEAD you into 88 peaces. You hear me?:Beatdown2::Alarming::KMA:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yup thats what happens when cold weather approaches /// first time you ever get cold weather simpleton ?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's been getting down to freezing temps at night but 50's or 60's during the day. Good fall weather.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Really cold here. 60s during the day. High 40s at night. Brrrrrrrrrr. When's summer coming?