1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, Portugal is welcoming immigrants. That's why there are hlf a million Brazilians here.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud my region has some hot day, but we very rarely hit 100'sm we usually stay on the low 90's in the hot days. It used to be hotter and rainier before, but now the climate is little drier and cooler than before.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Currently there are twice as many deaths as births per year in Portugal. Families usually consist of 1 or 2 kids.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If I were Brazilian, I would definitely prefer to go to Portugal. The US is not what it was 20 years ago. It's a shit show.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal is a good place for those who want to make a living. I also see the possibility of coming to Brazil to visit and the acceptance a big plus compared to the US. But America is still the go-to place to "get rich quick" like so many do. Like I said, people who work hard in the US are being able to buy 2 apartments in Brazil every year these days, since the dollar has skyrocketed after the pandemic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One thing I have learned from living in Portugal is that not everyone lives just to get rich. Those who live to enjoy life and the moment are generally happier than those striving to get rich.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh. Has the euro gone down?
Nah, the euro is worth more than the dollar here, but I think it's easier to make more money in the US, more opportunities.

Well, yes, because cost of living is lower here, salaries are also lower. They would make more in the US, if they can figure out how to get cheap housing there.

Life is just better here.

None of the English, American, Canadian, Dutch, Brazilian, or German people I know here want to go back to their home countries. None of them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The girl accidently spilled beer on the big guy

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Girl tells man to stop bothering her with sexual advances

All those mother fuckers in the 2nd video just standing there, or even helping that asshole out. Jesus.

Yep. And he had been in jail 8 TIMES for the same reason. Assault. And free as a bird he is.

People in Brazil tend to stand up and help only in some occasions, usually when the assaulter is a stranger.

But if it's one of their friends assaulting, they ignore or even help them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Portuguese pe
The girl accidently spilled beer on the big guy

Girl tells man to stop bothering her with sexual advances

All those mother fuckers in the 2nd video just standing there, or even helping that asshole out. Jesus.

Yep. And he had been in jail 8 TIMES for the same reason. Assault. And free as a bird he is.

People in Brazil tend to stand up and help only in some occasions, usually when the assaulter is a stranger.

But if it's one of their friends assaulting, they ignore or even help them.
Portuguese people seem to be the opposite. They will run to help strangers all the time. I have seen it so, so many times. It's one of the many reasons I love it here. The people's attitude is really great.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Portuguese people seem to be the opposite. They will run to help strangers all the time. I have seen it so, so many times. It's one of the many reasons I love it here. The people's attitude is really great.

The problem is that many here simply are too afraid.

If you decide to interfere, you might end up dead, like it happens often.

If you interfere and help the victim, the cops will want you to witness and if you don't you're in trouble.

If you witness, they won't protect you if the criminal wants revenge

I actually know someone, a cousin of a friend, who broke into a neighbor's apartment to stop the husband from beating the wife. The asshole swore to kill him and tried to ambush him one day, but the guy was expecting it and shot him first.

Spent 2 months in jail because he wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun on the street. So the justice is literally telling him to die like a coward.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

If you interfere and help the victim, the cops will want you to witness and if you don't you're in trouble.

I actually know someone, a cousin of a friend, who broke into a neighbor's apartment to stop the husband from beating the wife. The asshole swore to kill him and tried to ambush him one day, but the guy was expecting it and shot him first.

Spent 2 months in jail because he wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun on the street. So the justice is literally telling him to die like a coward.

That's all very fucked up. Fortunately there is very little violence here. Very little. I saw a fistfight once, in the entire time I've been here, and all the many parts of the country I've been in. It was obviously a couple of drunk guys, and ten people ran to break them up.

There can be a lot of yelling, though. LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No way man! I have seen favela videos on YNC!!! GTFO man!!! I don’t want to you playing football with my premium skull! I don’t trust you even 5 cents, Rancid!!!!:Wise1:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I have favela expertise. You guys are sick! You kill people for stealing, CHOPP OFF their skulls and play futbol and 3 fingers on TikTok as. A gang sign! No way!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

That's all very fucked up. Fortunately there is very little violence here. Very little. I saw a fistfight once, in the entire time I've been here, and all the many parts of the country I've been in. It was obviously a couple of drunk guys, and ten people ran to break them up.

LOL when I got to the US, I saw two portuguese dudes getting on each other faces like rabid dogs, pointing fingers and yelling like crazy and I thought "these fuckers will kill each other" and 2 minutes later, they're laughing and embracing each other drinking Sagres.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

In fact, funny story. I was walking alone once, and there were maybe three guys yelling at each other in the praça. Where they were, I knew I would be able to hear them when I went inside my apartment. So I told them to shut up.

They all just immediately shut the fuck up! It was a riot.