1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud BERLIN (AP) — Germany’s unpopular governing parties sank to feeble results and the far-right Alternative for Germany made gains in Sunday’s vote for the European Parliament, while the mainstream conservative opposition was the country’s strongest political force by a distance, projections showed. Projections for ARD and ZDF public television, based on exit polls and partial counting, showed support for Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s center-left Social Democrats at around 14%, below the 15.8% they managed in 2019

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Weeg you fake news sissy. Dont intervene in german politics you swine. You Hamburger eating clowns along with the bagels installed your people so we go down. Swine!!! Soon AFD will rule.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I would like to ask all the righties a question. The UK has had a rightie government for ages now, and they passed Brexit. Why does the country just keep getting worse?

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Conservatives are woefully poorly educated on the world being a global market place. For example we sell Israel Billions in Weaponry and they sell us in return Women's Leg Shavers
FxvXrVV.png

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Lily did you pushed poo today??? I am on a diet and SCAT thrice a day. I SCAT so much that I had to return from my car to my home back, because I sharted a little bit. Had a power business meATing!