1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't remember the biggest dumb but I remember the strangest dump and that's the one I just took it looks like taco meat and no I've never my poop had never looked like that. it's been long and skinny long and fat , but this one looks like raisinets but I never taco meat

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I'll answer this since it's been on my top matches list for so damn long. I was on the bus to school, listening to music, when it came. It had no warning, whatsoever. It just came. I tried my best to hold it in, but it kept coming in waves. The feeling got worse and beads of perspiration rolled down my neck. Good news: I was almost reaching my stop. Bad news: The nearest restroom was about 100m away. The moment I reached my stop, I desperately brisk walked (fear of defecating midway my run) to the nearest water closet. It felt like a walkathon. That was when I fell. That's right, I fell. I was sprawled on the ground, ready to explode at any moment. (But I didn't) I didn't care if I

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
was late for class or got laughed at for tripping, I REALLY needed to get to that toilet. I picked myself up as if I was in some final boss scene in a movie and sprinted to the cubicle. It came out like mini nukes. My eyes rolled back, toes curled up, fists clenched, muscles contracted and knees touched. When my senses came back to me, I could type this answer out calmly while I sat on the toilet bowl.