1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I wonder if platinum is a good investment given that South Africa has 90% of the world's supply

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
of course if its unstable and the supply gets cut off the price could shoot up

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I invested in the stock market briefly, but feel real estate wins the race as far as steady as she goes. I’m still on top. I don’t anyone. I even paid for other’s membership here on BF because I knew that they felt vulnerable handing over their details over a payment .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I invested in the stock market briefly, but fee real estate wins the race as far as steady as she goes. I’m still on top. I just don’t trust anyone. I even paid for other’s membership here on BF because I knew that they felt vulnerable handing over their details over a payment .

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
never again will they get any of my onlyfans links. they sold all my pics nudes especially for more coffee and bananas for their tribespeople

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Corky nobody on BF can kill anyone with their bare hands but me! Kung Fu and all that. Why the fuck do I even call myself Breakfall?
You might get through a few like X aka Stinky, Sewage, and Dilf with your bare hands BUT NOT WITH ME! i would break you in half with just one of my kicks. You don't have the intelligent and stamina to defeat a Champion like me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You might get through a few like X aka Stinky, Sewage, and Dilf with your bare hands BUT NOT WITH ME! i would break you in half with just one of my kicks. You don't have the intelligent and stamina to defeat a Champion like me
The fight IQ? Please son…I won my battles at karate tournaments when I was 6 years old.
Rather than trying to bugle…convince me otherwise. If there was an inkling of doubt that you could possibly beat me…I would not only be intrigued, but enraptured!!!