1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I’ve never tried to destroy any of you little people with $$$$ ever! In fact I’ve even copped it what with hijacks and whatnot! I earned my money…don’t be jealous. Want some?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Take note people. This certain individual Aidsman aka Cock Sucker aka @Admin. is the most lively when he doesn’t have to endure me. Because I’ll knock him straight in his forehead and make him poop!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Put a knot in it, Breaky. I'm only swinging through on my way from someplace else to someplace else. I don't have time to park my arse in a shoutbox and entertain you. Try pinging @Alticus ...he's often here in the mornings (from my perspective).

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I just turned 52 and it’s a wild age. I know that I’m not young even though I don’t sport too much grey hair! But it’s a funny age. I’m not interested in Facebook, but Instagram gives me vibes. But I’m he same cunt owns them both!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I just turned 52 and it’s a wild age. I know that I’m not young even though I don’t sport too much grey hair! But it’s a funny age. I’m not interested in Facebook, but Instagram gives me vibes. But the same cunt that owns both!