1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
8o's I was hair metal ..I got all the chicks I shit you not, I looked like Tommy Lee from Motley Crew with the teased hair LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, X, I was into Hair Metal then too lol, you would get a laugh out of some of my old pics lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you like that 80s synth vibe please check these guys out ..an arab and a

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, ok man, Im gonna dig through my pics later, I should have at least one lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Synth. That's a big "No, thanks." I prefer musical instruments to computer generated noise.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Reading books and listening to real music makes me hairy? Jesus, dude. You must live a very restricted existence.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Smooth as a baby's ass my physique, LotAss. Its just that I knowh how you lefty hippy types are a tad on the hairy, unwashed side

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of hairy chicks, who knew UncleFiLTH and Fairyann were in a threesome?

07d5c021-bc30-4bd1-bc06-e8c833a7b97b-1503x2040.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Without sounding mean, do you get the impression that Fashionista is at least semi-retarded?
I dont think Fash is, but I do think she has lived a sheltered life to a degree, thus doesnt know about certain things

It's an act. I've said it before and I'll say it again - most of the posters on there are the same exact person using multiple handles to add another personality or a supportive viewpoint.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt it's true, though, Scoots. I've had private interactions with a few of the BC peeps, including Fash. I very much doubt the all the handles belong to just one person.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
My guest posts still haven't come through Lol
And they probably won't. 90% of the Guest posts there are from regulars like Chum Li or Fashionista. They'll enable Guest posting for themselves in the control panel, post their BS as Guest, and then close Guest posting again.

They actively monitor IP addresses of Guests that are browsing the board (not even posting, just browsing), and ban IP addresses that they don't recognize. To do this is an extremely time consuming process. For instance, I have hundreds of proxy IP addresses that I can cycle through, and they'll manually ban them because they don't recognize them as an IP address from a regular. There is no way for them to tell who is behind any given proxy, but they'll ban that address anyhow.

It's actually a sign of mental illness for them to do that, seeing as how time consuming it is for them, but they'll sit there in the background and do just that. I'll do just that just to toy with them every now and then. It drives them crazy.

They may as well just close down the Guest board, since Guests can't actually post there. They just keep it open so they can abuse the mod panel.