1,000,000 Post Thread

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
FUCK YOU X-FAG
That's just not right. Can you please apologize secretely to my fellow T.O. bro. I know you still mad cw left you for @realgrimm and all but life goes on. other fish in the sea so to speak. not that you'd wanna date and fuck a fish but a human. well one would hope so any way but yous koreans are little messed up in the fetish department

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I tried to learn how to play a guitar once, didn't stick with it. It's hard to do.
I have a musical background with piano and trumpet from when I was a kid. I learned how to read music and learned about chords. None of that translated over to guitar. It was totally foreign to me. I can practice and play stuff but I'm constantly looking things up and reminding myself.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that is around the time that my uncle (through marriage) was working down there. He was an engineer and worked on bridge projects from what I can remember.

Maybe he even worked on the Rio-Niterói, which was the longest bridge in the world for many years. I remember visiting in 1988, I was 11 but I could to the beach by myself, the city was still considered safe back then

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What about vinyl records?
I went to Tom's last Friday and spent ~$125. Some new (reissue) and some used. I was thinking about starting a thread about vinyl.
Here's a jazz album I found in the country section. LOL Almost like it was planted there for me. I'm a fan but never knew of this album.

mf-si-si.jpg