1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
uh huh. Ask @Alticus he told me so. @realgrimm texted him and even sent him a vid. A very naughty vid.
I do not interfere with the relationships of others sir. Just because I've been single for 12+ years and probably won't ever have a decent relationship, I will never be bitter about it and ruin a couple's happiness. Alty likes seeing people happy together in such a distrustful cold world we live in today.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to Tom's last Friday and spent ~$125. Some new (reissue) and some used. I was thinking about starting a thread about vinyl.
Here's a jazz album I found in the country section. LOL Almost like it was planted there for me. I'm a fan but never knew of this album.

mf-si-si.jpg

Those are selling like crazy here too

We used to have a ton of them when I was a kid, they all ended up in the river, I gave them the frisbee treatment

The day my dad bought a CD player, he packed all the LPs that were in the stereo cabinet and stored them in the "room where things are quarantined before they go to the trash"

I wish I had saved them, especially the ones from kid shows hosts from the 80's

Apparently the first thing teenagers did was getting rid of them, so they're pretty rare and sought out today

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What happened to the dudes teeth? Looks like Stubby after Lily beat him to a pulp. Poor little cowboy

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do not interfere with the relationships of others sir. Just because I've been single for 12+ years and probably won't ever have a decent relationship, I will never be bitter about it and ruin a couple's happiness. Alty likes seeing people happy together in such a distrustful cold world we live in today.
I really don't believe. You are fully of shit than I could ever be in this life time. I hope you break one of your toes with extreme prejudices. Sorry not sorry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prowler also put up some shampoo coupons so yeh I’m sure y’all know why he won’t be needing them LOL

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
@Lily If I can get into the Electrician's union I'll be making as much as my dad does now in ~5 years, no joke. Average salary for an electrician in IL is 98k/year. final year of my apprenticeship will likely be in between 25-35$/hr, and I will also be getting OT quite a bit depending on projects.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
@Lily If I can get into the Electrician's union I'll be making as much as my dad does now in ~5 years, no joke. Average salary for an electrician in IL is 88k/year. final year of my apprenticeship will likely be in between 25-35$/hr, and I will also be getting OT quite a bit depending on projects.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
yeah I'd stick to a specialization within that trade which is the safest.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've heard/read about some horrific accidents which ended quite badly for some electricians.