1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
We ATed bEEfs, fish, fries, side dishes, hell even salad just for the sake of it. Huge cakes as deserts. I never forget after 3 hours were paid, went out and looked at each others bloATed stomaches. I swaer we looked like pregnant trannies.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All you can eats is good, bring some ziplock baggies and load it with shrimps

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It worries me that JimmyBang finks he has sumfing worth saying, should we as innocent bi-curious bystanders intervene?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
X, ever done this with ziplock??? I, as a wealthy man, would do that too! Why? Because I could buy the store if I want. Mostly I would do that, because sick Arthur from King of Queens done that!!! Hillarious series. Also , Warren Buffet and Bill Gates would do that too. LULZ

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Garraty_47 Why are you so upset??? Ever thought about making your GRIZZLY LONG fEETs smaller, you freak?? Leave the kittens alone, they are helpless, you GRUESOME OLD MAN!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He’s always angry like he can’t pOO, because he eats pizza with extra cheese and Xtra sauSAGe

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Someone posted the pic of his boots somewhere. You couldn’t see Gayity aka Mister WEB TV man, but damn: You could imagine how he looks like. Fuck him!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gayity started well here. Then turned into a sick freak with his phantasies of being „in control“ over somebody. That why he CRUSHED kittens. Sad!