1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gayity record for keeping his poo inside the stomach was 5 days. He ATed swine, wine and beans. His belly bloATed. According to his TikTok he is too noble to poo.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
He and @Lily have huge problem to poo. When the turtle head comes out, the feel embarrassed. They even cry. Gayity s long and strong fEEts even smell and cry.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Con man, BS artist, with a heck of a good scam fleecing incels to finance his rock and roll lifestyle.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Gen Z are kazy and makes bank. Unbelievable.
Handing in my resignation to you in your private office tomorrow morning. You will be filled in about what has happened and what I have done wrong in the name of the nWo. Its terrible. I feel terrible but its for the best. I don't need the scum going after you and the rest of the nWo. I will be off the grid starting tomorrow afternoon. I will be back one day Sir but until this all boils down I say farewell and salute you. Forgive me.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Is it something that just sorta happens ? Im going through it now, ffs everything seems like hard work, like it’s a chore just to live
I don't know what it is. Stress, Anxiety, Depression? For me, it's drinking too much but that's a coping mechanism that becomes a vicious circle. My buddy is going through the same thing. For us, it's work and the conditions and people involved. It's like ... it doesn't pay to care because nobody else does.

I can't type out all of my thoughts and feelings but I'm struggling through certain aspects of life. I just want to let you know that you're not the only one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know what it is. Stress, Anxiety, Depression? For me, it's drinking too much but that's a coping mechanism that becomes a vicious circle. My buddy is going through the same thing. For us, it's work and the conditions and people involved. It's like ... it doesn't pay to care because nobody else does.

I can't type out all of my thoughts and feelings but I'm struggling through certain aspects of life. I just want to let you know that you're not the only one.
Thank you man.
Much respect

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I still have my last cigarette in a ziplock on top of the fridge from when I quit several years ago...I'll see it once in a while and think, a couple puffs just to see?...and then forget about it again...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I won't, I'll probably toss it someday...but it's sort of a 'challenge' having it there. **Lesson #345 "How to Alpha Like A Pimp" Andrew Tate**