1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
See…when a select grape was about to be harvested, it often happened during the wet season. The vine would naturally absorb water both internally and externally. It was my job to titrate the difference via the lab. But you kids aren’t interested in science I’ve gathered.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey lil fella how you doing?
200w.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re another moron…you can hear it in your tone. Every word utter has to have ten seconds of thought to deliver. Go live live with the the planks…you’re surely dense enuff!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re another moron…you can hear it in your tone. Every word that you utter has to have at least ten seconds of thought to deliver. Go live live with the the planks…you’re surely dense enuff!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re another moron…you can hear it in your tone. Every word that you utter has to have at least ten seconds of thought to deliver. Go live with the planks…you’re surely dense enuff!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I never thought I’d do it… but I removed two idiots from my conversations, namely Skidmarkmajor and his grandson Aidsman Oestrogen-plumped—up my neck and tits! It’s terrific…liberating in fact! lol

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its gonna be a beautiful day!! Rain finally stop.. time for real life. Gotta show my appreciate to it.. and more unlike some on here lulz