1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve never seen a photo of shorty surfing. He does ride a few in his tilapia tank.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Breakfall I for one just want to tell you on behalf of myself and the rest of the Management Team here at BF, you are a valued member os this forum. Forums need a village idiot/punching bag.
db012f9393ee43a3a7bb1ba14a55c0283fc2cc23.gif
Thank You for your service!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A shoutbox is not the place to have in-depth discussions of anything. At best it's a place to drop a line or two on my way from something else to something else.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Anyway…sorry to all the other members with my repetitive posts last week..I was trying to prove a point. I’ve since blocked both @admin and his grandfather @Skidmarkmajor because their arguments are puddles of mud! I’m hoping to bring in a few new members, but it’s a little bit dicey given the panty-poaching antics and the severe lerftarded slant of both aforementioned dropkicks! I’ll keep y’all posted nevertheless of any progress! Ciao o arrivederci!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s me telling people…don’t work for others, create businesses and make families proud, provide multiple incomes and donate to charities of worth. Or you could try invest in either silver or fucking gold! Cunt!