1,000,000 Post Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think I am going to take my C8 Corvette out for a ride. It has been almost two weeks since I drive it!!! See you when I get back here @Admin. You faggot.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL at the whiners that hate politics crying about politics! {img]https://media.tenor.com/x-IKsGdXAMwAAAAM/hypocrisy-meter.gif[/img]

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL at the whiners that hate politics crying about politics!
hypocrisy-meter.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's nice Yowler, make sure to rev your motor really loud at all the stoplights so the girls can see you in your manly automobile!

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Thats the thing about arguing when people are passionate @Admin. Whatever side of the argument you are on the other side look like thick as pig shit cry babies. Its pretty pointless.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't understand why people on forums such as this one that don't like politics, can't just ignore the political threads by scrolling past them etc...I see threads all the time that don't spark any interest and I skip them....it isn't hard to do.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah i do find any posts of mine in politics thread unless its posting a meme or some shit, no one here does or ever will know my political ideals it feel pointless exoressing them.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I like posting on forums but every single one seems to be 90% politics now a days even ones that barely made threads about it. Me sad.
It sucks sometimes because I can't participate in the stimulating conversation it creates. I don't know a damn thing about politics.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
It sucks sometimes because I can't participate in the stimulating conversation it creates. I don't know a damn thing about politics.

Its better for your mental heath that way just go visit twitter some time, some of the people their need straightjackets.