1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Its better for your mental heath that way just go visit twitter some time, some of the people their need straightjackets.
I agree. I used to go on sites like that and I hated them. People on those sites divulge way too much personal info and that is perilous in today's internet atmosphere.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I haven't looked at the news today, has anyone won the UK's civil war yet, Is Chuck still the King etc and so on?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Then their parents if they have any are the problem.
Seems like hardly a day goes by without some middle aged perv* being arrested after driving hundreds of miles thinking he was going to be porking a 12 year old. Kids are vulnerable on the internet, just like adults can be.

*Oddly never a drag queen or transgender, which seems very strange considering how much "Conservatives" scream about them being the ones doing it.

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
ffs u tards suck.2 mins of my life wasted logging on to this shat hole of tards

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Seems like hardly a day goes by without some middle aged perv* being arrested after driving hundreds of miles thinking he was going to be porking a 12 year old. Kids are vulnerable on the internet, just like adults can be.

*Oddly never a drag queen or transgender, which seems very strange considering how much "Conservatives" scream about them being the ones doing it.
Anyone can be a pervert and i don't mean in the good way.