:OhGawd:
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,532
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,535 el es idiota supremo
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 9, 2024 #181,537 He actually believes that his meltdowns are entertaining.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 9, 2024 #181,538 Maybe they are the first dozen times or so...but after that, it's just an exercise if feeling embarrassed for him.
Maybe they are the first dozen times or so...but after that, it's just an exercise if feeling embarrassed for him.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,539 Meltdowns? I thought he was having a stroke.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,540 Mein Gott!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,542 You lefties are just so fragile.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,543 Don’t melt!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 9, 2024 #181,544 No, you're just boorish and boring, fact.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,545 Lefty? Me? I'm very much a centrist. I can'
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,546 Lefty? Me? I'm very much a centrist. I can't stand neither hard left nor hard right.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,547 @Larry Loungelizard only when you’re balls-deep up Aidman‘s freckle! Löl
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,548 @Breakfall, thats your territory, not mine.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,549 You fell right into that one sunshine!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,550 no you
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,551 All I’m saying is that you need to stop brown-nosing him. He spams the place up enough already without you prodding him up the pooper!
All I’m saying is that you need to stop brown-nosing him. He spams the place up enough already without you prodding him up the pooper!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,552 Mmmmmkay!?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,553 no yuo
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,554 See y‘all…I need to clear out the gutters and fill up my rain tanks!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,862 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 9, 2024 #181,555 @Breakfall Sucks cock. :Sucky Sucky:
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,862 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 9, 2024 #181,556 So I just saw the footage of the jet falling out of the sky.....that's my nightmare. one whole minute to ponder cratering into the earth
So I just saw the footage of the jet falling out of the sky.....that's my nightmare. one whole minute to ponder cratering into the earth
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Aug 9, 2024 #181,558 Yeah, I just looked at it now. Wow, it just fell like a 40 ton leaf
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,559 Like a 40 ton leaf huh? Wow! Wouldn’t it displace its surface area and float gently to the ground. 40 tons or otherwise. Elementary reasoning really??
Like a 40 ton leaf huh? Wow! Wouldn’t it displace its surface area and float gently to the ground. 40 tons or otherwise. Elementary reasoning really??
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land Aug 9, 2024 #181,560 49 ton leaf? Mein Gott!