1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m gonna fucking..I’m gonna fucking put a coat hanger in the fire for like a half hour, and slowly insert it into your anus really slow….ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Lulz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"I take credit for all the greatest inventions in history because of my race, yet I have never made a single contribution to the betterment of humankind." -- @Adam Hitler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am going to be leaving for my baseball game in my Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette soon. I just thought I would pop in here to see if @Admin. is still talking about me. And... Well, would you look at that!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I plan to leave in about 20 mintues. Hopefully nobody is walking past as I pull out of my driveway. People always want to stop me and talk about my C8 Corvette.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I notice Fat @Lily has been less active lately. Only 10 pages of posts in the last week. She spews out 10 pages of posts IN A DAY when I get her going. This place would die without me.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So your next door neighbor that has seen your virtual Corvette at least scores of times still stops you on the street to ask about it? What kind of neighborhood do you live in, "Retardville"?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
His entire life is a lie. It's so obvious that he didn't get enough attention from his mother when he was kid.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That and an emotionally absent father that never taught him how adult males behave in public, set the tone for his toxic incelity.