1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The heat inland has been pulling a marine layer over us the last few days keeping us foggy, this morning is clear blue sky, I think god is celebrating Kamala’s standing room only raucous rally in Vegas last night!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
it's about 27-30 C or 85-90 F in Vancouver these days @LotusBud. But Montreal is flooded & drenched in rainstorms.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is 20 degrees Celcius right now in Vancouver, Senile @Joe. This is your 14 day forecast:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
They are not calling for a high above 22 degrees Celcius. Why are you such a lying piece of shit?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lex's Adult disability issues are well-known 'round these parts, eh?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't think anyone here really cares one way or another if Howler has a Corvette good for him if he does....telling us about it every chance he gets is beyond childish...it's up there with Piggly's "Admin sucks cocks" obsessive behavior

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't think anyone here really cares one way or another if Howler has a Corvette good for him if he does....telling us about it every chance he gets is beyond childish...it's up there with Piggly's "Admin sucks cocks, and I have a luxury car!" obsessive behavior

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yet I thoroughly enjoy the thought that Lex @The Prowler howls with agony knowing full well that his car will only be worth 1/2 of what he paid for it by the end of this decade.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Therefore I fully intend to build a Gold Stack worth several times Lex @The Prowler's 2023 Corvette so that he will drool liberally with complete envy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And then I will pm photos of it so he can compare their values...in agony.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Maybe it's my car sales past, I learned early on to not gaf of what someone wants to buy, as long as they buy it from me. "Are you serious you want a corvette, doesn't your pp work anymore?" is not good salesmanship

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
but if someone wants to make their choice of automobile an issue for others, I am happy to disabuse them of their overconfidence.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of Corvettes years ago on one of my lots, on a friday evening a mildly intoxicated man drove on the lot and wanted to look at the used Vette that just came on the lot....he decides to buy(there is some discussion in the sales office on whether to go through with the sale, or ask the gentlemen to come back when he's sober...they went ahead and sold him the car, he was at the lot first thing the next morning.....his was was furious, as he did not bring home the Mini Van she sent him out to buy....he went home later that morning in a minivan looking rather sheepish

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of Corvettes years ago on one of my lots, on a friday evening a mildly intoxicated man drove on the lot and wanted to look at the used Vette that just came on the lot....he decides to buy(there is some discussion in the sales office on whether to go through with the sale, or ask the gentlemen to come back when he's sober...we went ahead and sold him the car) He was back at the lot first thing the next morning.....his wife was was furious, as he did not bring home the Mini Van she sent him out to buy....he went home later that morning in a minivan looking rather sheepish