1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of Corvettes years ago on one of my lots, on a friday evening a mildly intoxicated man drove on the lot and wanted to look at the used Vette that just came on the lot....he decides to buy(there is some discussion in the sales office on whether to go through with the sale, or ask the gentlemen to come back when he's sober...we went ahead and sold him the car) He was back at the lot first thing the next morning.....his wife was furious, as he did not bring home the Mini Van she sent him out to buy....he went home later that morning in a minivan looking rather sheepish

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why do you save men's pics? are you wanting to fuck @Admin. that badly? surely you know he's married and not interested in you aussie scumanite

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The best part is it's not me, just some guy that does resemble me a little. But since they think it's me, they spend countless hours everyday furiously beating their bishops to "me"

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"mmmm oh Admin ohhhhh mmm aaah i'm cumming ADMIN. **high pitched squealing noises** followed by snoring."

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
i posted who it might be.. its an actor named steve marvel. i posted a clip in one of the thread with a toupee and glasses. looks a lot like him

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
As long as Breaky and his other gay friends if they find sexual release from Steve or whoever is ok, I just don't like them forcing their stroking to me agenda on me and everyone else. What they do behind closed doors is no concern of mine.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I love Keef the riffmaster, and I don't really care if he isn't a fan of Elton's or anyone else.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
As long as Breaky and his other gay friends find sexual release from Steve or whoever is ok by me, I just don't like them forcing their stroking to me agenda on me and everyone else. What they do behind closed doors is no concern of mine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Rather than trying to dominate this board daily with your leftarded opinions, give others a chance to express their views. You’re a freak and have textual dysentery across everything. It’s not all about you you naff!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I liked a lot of his early stuff up to about Goodbye Yellow Brick road, then he kind of went easy listening after that.